- Translation catalog or domain is a logical group
of messages of the particular locale.
Usually, represented by particular file. In the h10n, catalog objects
are used to store messages and filter-level
- Is a Python callable object, which transforms input parameters before
- Helper is a Python callable object, which provides utility functional,
such as performing pluralization, formatting dates, etc.
Helpers are stored in helper namespace.
- helper factory
- Helper factory is a Python callable object, which returns helper
for particular locale.
- helper namespace
- Helper namespace is an object, which stores particular
helpers under specified aliases. Is used in
the translator for application level helpers and in
the catalogs for filter level ones.
- Locale is an object which stores messages and
application-level helpers. Locale is
uniquely identified by its name – the string in format xx-YY,
where xx is language identifier and YY is country one. Note,
locale name is case-sensitive.
Is represented by h10n.core.Locale class.
- Message is a translation string object. Messages are instanced from
class h10n.core.Message and stored in the catalogs.
- Prototype is a message object, which is used by other ones to
inherit from it.
- Translator is an object to manage locales and perform
Is represented by h10n.translator.Translator class.